Monday, August 11, 2008

Dogathon

10.08.08 Sunday - UPM - 9am to 1pm

Do anyone know what is Dogathon??? i guess all of you know, just that you are not familiar with this words.. ^ ^ Nevermind, i'll tell you what it is.. Dogathon is a competition for those dogs.

And also a kind a social event for those dogs n their owner too.. All those dogs lover will bring their lovely dogs there.. Is a very good event..cause we get to meet n know all those people like us who like and love dogs so much..

This is a 1st time i been to Dogathon, even i've heard of it, but i never been to it. At 1st, of course i have to thanx my friend who told me this event. Thanx neal .. ^ ^ Let me have the chance to join.

Below are few pic that i took on that days.. Dogs are really very cute, and they are also human best friends ^ ^

Look how sweet they are (poddle)

take pic with doggy

cute cute puppy

Terrier

Cute fella ^ ^

She look so innocent

I like this pic the most..good timing n angle..CUTE!!

This is only few of that days pic..if wana c more, i will upload in my friendster (www.friendster.com/cyndicindy)

Before going home, i went to have a horse riding ^ ^, This horse really very fit .. ^ ^ 1st time come to Dogathon and 1st time go for horse riding. Both of my 1st time were on this day ^ ^
Hope my life will continue with wonderfull colour.

5 comments:

n3aL said...

haha..
welcome welcome..
noe u like to c doggie ma..
glad tat u enjoy tat day..
nx year..
cal u again lar..

^^

cherrieslove said...

Ok ok..nxt year we go again..but nxt year i wan bring my doggie too..hahahahaha
so many dogs there, sure wil like/happy ah..^ ^

笔≈bird said...

狗狗好可爱哦..

Girl said...

cute~cute.

mcky1224 said...

So cute doggies!!!
Yeh, didn't ask me along also de?
Sob, sob, sob...