Friday, August 8, 2008

Shopping !!! sales !!!

Since how long i never shopping till so crazy..

That day, i went shopping with my sis at sunway pyramid..
This is my first time i target this place as my shopping venue..
And i never regret !
This is really a better place than others shopping mall which i go since i was form 1 till now..
Maybe those shopping mall where kinda bored to me..
Sunway is a place which i go very very rarely..
i like it's so much bcz of the ASIAN AVENUE ..
is was heaven to those teenager like me..
and things there were not expensive (maybe is during sales =p)..

I spend around few hours in just only ASIAN AVENUE, and i use off rm300 on that day !!
is kinda big amount, i din did that often,
this is my 1st time saw so many shirt that i like n suit me..

With this rm300 i bought :
- 1 skirt
- 2 pants (one is VIOR brand)
- 3 shirts
- 1 shoe
- me n sis lunch at GASOLINE

to me, is really very worth!!

but this happen very rarely..
anyway,
im really very happy on that day..

4 comments:

笔≈bird said...

哇~疯狂扣物呢..
爽...^^

难道你那么开心啦..嘻嘻

笔≈bird said...

有问题想请教你哦

你知道bloger怎样认识朋友的吗?
比如到别人的BLOG看之类的

打捞了..谢谢

cherrieslove said...

Haha..i duno de wor..i just start use blogger not long only..u know de more than i do..i dun think i can help u..sorry oh =(
And thanks for ur comment ya ^^

笔≈bird said...

我会了找朋友..嘻嘻.
不过还是谢谢你哦.

没有啦..我不会用blogger..
我只是会HTML..所以会那么一点点.