Sunday, December 28, 2008

What i want is what i''ve got

Today morning 4am, im awake by pain.. Period pain is already enough for killing me,but at the same time, im accompanied by headache and nausea. I try to stand the pain and force myself back to sleep so that i'll feel better. God knows, the pain drag me awake the whole nite, at last i vomited acidic liquid as a bad feeling tells me my gastric will be coming to visit me.

1 hour later, i couldnt stand it anymore, especially my head. I went and knock on my dad's door and brought him out from his dreams, i tell him my pain and demanded to visit a doctor. He then scold me, but from that, i can feel his care. It reminds me my boyfriend, he'll scold me, because he cares. i guess everyone heard that , scold = care .

At that time, i could not even stand, so i laid on the sofa , dad make me a medicine and bring it to me, watch me finish my med. He then tell me, after one hour, if my pain doesn't goes away, he will only bring me to a doctor. After saying this, he went in room and rest. I really don't have energy to walk back to room, and the pain doesn't allow me to move at all. As the day was dawning, my pain start to reduce and i finally get into sleep.

Don't know what time, dad come and ask me how's my pain, he brought my blanket for me, sincerly, its very cold sleeping outside, but my body don't allow me back to my room. When dad bring me blanket, my heart feel so warm . Refreshing the moment, makes me wana cry.

I've two important man in my life that i'll not wanted to hurt them.
- my only dad
- my only boyfriend

I love them alot.. because no matter what they do,how they treat me, is because they care, i know im important to them. Especially my health.
Because to them, Health reflect happiness.. This is what lots of people and all teenagers always neglect of.
Im so lucky for having both of them in life,my boyfriend really taught me alots.
Thanks God for bringing them to my life.

4 comments:

笔≈bird said...

没事就好咯..^^

Cyrus Chern said...

erm.... ok...
relax~

kamepear said...

Lina~
this is the 1st time i view ur blog~~
hehe..
i found that u really happy when together with xiang~~
i fang xin le~~
the feeling i dont know how to say..
so sweet~~
hehe..
take care urself la~~
dont push urself too hard..
exam is over~
now is the time to enjoy ur hoilday~
happy always~!^^
MuackSsssss~~~

cherrieslove said...

ei.. sok kwan..
surprise to c u here ^ ^
am i too late to reply ur comment =p
it seems so far ago hte comment has been posted..
feel touch to ur comment,
but things had change alot..
but stil, i will never forget what u said..

take care too oh..
muax !