Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Power of love

Being in a relationship, will helps a person to grow. Do you agree? I do not dare to say that i change and grow alot (mentally of course ). But it did really help in ways. Of course the person you be with are also one of the most important fact. My current bf , cannot deny, he is very clever, his knowledge were so wide and he never despise others.

His room were so tidy as you cannot believe a guy is the owner. I as a girl, sometimes after i woke up, i didn't fold my blanket and keep my bed. But HE DID ! EVERYDAY ! And he is the 1st and only guy i knew that will use floss.

He will also help to do housework when he is back home. His mum don't have to order him to do. But he'll do it by himself. (Guys, did/will you do it ???)

The way he treat me are so different. His care were so true and mature. My health really change alot! Especially my face. He'll keep asking me to drink water as when he is beside me. Of course that's my weekness. I admit im a person who don't drink water and i will not feel thirst. I can bring a whole full botel of water, and i can bring it back as the same when i go out. I know im very brilliant. But because of him, because of the power of water, my face has almost no pimples that even lots of medicine did not work and give such result! So drink more water !

Her Herm..back to topic, cant stop my mind to think n talk bout him.. pai seh pai seh.. Ok, Being with such a organize, hardworking, clean and clever person, do you think i will not change to be better?? even little ??

But there's three thing you must remember,
~there's no 100% perfect partner, but two 50% people ;
~you attract people by the qualities you display, you keep them by the qualities you possess ;
~when you can't change a person, change youself.

Treat your Loves one like a rose. When their torn hurt you,make you bleed, pain, never try to tear their torn, but try to handle the rose without injurt youself AND the rose.