Wednesday, September 17, 2008

honey sick le

My honey fall sick le..Since monday..

Today is siew siew birthday, but unfortunately, honey is stil sick. Yday ney din come to sch. And today, ney should stay at home rest, but honey still come to sch, and i know, ney come to sch is because of me. Honey is still having fever. And i can see that ney force urself to come.
Im touch..

Today after practical, then straight come to my house le. Eric, siew n waltson went for swimming, but pity my honey have to stay at home rest. Cause honey having high fever. After they come back from swimming, they were going out to celebrate siew's bday.
But i went to giant to buy ney med. I really run from puteri giant, to kinrara giant. then wings, goodwill restaurant n 7-11. Sincerely i never been running to so many places at once.
No one knows unless they were with me goin to those place.


I can see how suffer you are. It seems like nothing i can do. But i really hope that ney wil recover soon. so that honey wun be so suffer. But no matter how, i will stay beside ney, wun leave you anymore. I know how much ney need me, how much ney don't want me to leave you.
I promise, at this moment, whenever you open your eyes, i'll be sitting beside you.

Just touch honey, ney de fever stil did not drop. Im really worry bout it. Honey, you mus jia you..must faster recover..so that we could go and play badminton together..


0 comments: