Tuesday, September 16, 2008

im lost

Everyone is this world, will have their own dream, own vission.
They live for the person and the things they want.
They work out for it. They aim for it.

But why not me?
Everyone who study in MIB,is cause they were interest in baking. They love baking. They like baking.
Me ??? NO. Im in not because of myself. Im not interest in it.
All this while, im ok with it. No, should say i though im ok with it.
But Im wrong.
Today xiang din come to class. I dun feel like doin anything anymor. cz the minimum aim for me to class, were not there .
Until that, Only i know, im actually not suit in this field. Only i know, how much i cant force it.

But if i did not continue this, what should i do? what course should i take? where should i go ??
I dont even know !! But then if i continue, baking life is not what i want, what i like. Feel like leaving, but i duno where to go if i leave. But if i leave, i wil not get to see him everyday.
i .... i .....
Im lost.. i really lost.. can sumone plz tel me what to do..

The hardest things in life is not to do, but to choose.

0 comments: