Friday, September 19, 2008

My mum allow we both together le !!!

Today honey went home le..
Past 2 days, honey also overnite at my house, i also tried my best to take care of ney. Lucky today honey had no fever le..
Today ney didnt went to class, ney straight go back home.
During in class, im really very tired. I even slept before lecture comes in.

At night, i went n help mum cook dinner.
Mum ask me how's ah xiang. I told her that he's better le.
Suddenly, mum ask me , why didnt ask ah xiang go krabi together.
Im shock ! Never expect that, my mum ask me to invite ah xiang to go holiday with my family ?! Did i hear wrong ?!!
Since mum ask till like that le, so i went and tel mum that "i pak tor with ah xiang le"
Mum says, pak tor pak tor lah..she seems like knew me & xiang already together le..
Im really very happy !! To pass parents stage, actually is not that easy , but i pass it easily !! HURAAY !!
And i can see that, my mum were so happy that im with ah xiang.
Im so glad to see that.

Dunno why, i feel that me and my mum's relation were so close,
Is like we are best friend.. My mum even help me reply my msn..
Im so happy.. This is what i hope for since last time..
And now, it happened.

Xiang..谢谢你。。
这一切,都是你给我的。 谢谢你给了我爸妈一个好印象,让他们能够那么放心的让我和你在一起。。
虽然这只是我们的开始,但 是一个很好的开始。
我们还有很漫长的路要走,无论结局是怎样,我都会和你走到最后。


Today, we even talk on phone for one and a half hours..
I hope honey also will be happy as me when i tell honey bout this good news..
And Wish my honey wil recover soon.. 要快快好起来哦。。

1 comments:

笔≈bird said...

sweet sweet Oh..^^