Saturday, September 6, 2008

A wonderful week

This week is a very wonderful n colourful week to me.

I never had this happy for the whole week before.
Thanks for waltson of course,
If not because of his birthday, i don't think we'll had this period.
Thanks to my best friend,siew siew also. No her, we'll not have this at all.

The begining of happy moment is last at saturday, 30th aug
Eric,ah xiang n siew siew came to my hse for national day count down.
I don't think we really did count down on that day=p
But is a very good begining for me and xiang.^ ^
The 2nd day, send eric back , n send xiang n siew to pudu.

Tuesday night, xiang follow me to Amway seminar.
I really like this seminar alot. i think all of us there laught from the starting til the end of the talk.
This wil b the 1st time ah xiang meet my parents.
After the seminar, we went to Old Town to have our dinner. xiang ask me to order honey lemon hot.cause is good for my gastric. this will b my 1st time drink Honey Lemon.



Wednesday after practical, waltson, eric, xiang, mun yee, siew, ah woo, si ni, ah sean, ah hang n me went to have meal at "Bibi Walk" puchong. n we went to so call small genting. Have beer n "true or dare" games.

In this week, we really had alot activities, did alot of things. We not only went to bibi walk, small genting, but also ah xiang house.

Activities include volley ball, basketball, badminton, swimming, mill wheel ice house n the most important is, we really sit down n chat. No matter beside swimming pool, or in my house. These image are so strong in my mind. Seldom will have this kind of condition. N there's one nite, we went to eat "lok lok". That's my 1st time eat lok lok. even i see it often, but i never had it before. Is a very nice experience.

Im looking forward for this kind of time again. Im really happy to have u guys as friend.

I willing to give out anything just to maintain this relation, to have u guys.

1 comments:

笔≈bird said...

哇~见家长啦..^^
嘻嘻~~这样埋好咯.

开始新一段爱情.
祝你幸福哦.

哈哈~~你们两个很配叻..^^
嘻嘻~~很好的搭档啊!!^^