Friday, May 8, 2009

Cheated

Yesterday 8.30pm, i went to attend a class which nearby my house. Once i park my car, there's a lady come and knock on my car window. So i get down from my car and asked her what happened. She tells me that she's from china, with her daughter along and they have not enough money for dinner. She hopes that i could give her some money as she and her daughter could buy a meal. She kept begging and i was in hurry, so i gave her rm10 as that will be enough for both of them to buy a meal.

But she was not satisfy. After she took over the money, she said she hope i can give them more as they can have a place to stay. She wants rm50 !!
Oh my God, i know i've been cheated. Stupid lina ! I know i looks like a donkey at that time!

She try to convince me but of course im not an idiot. I said im just a student and all i can help is only this. But that lady still not giving up, she try to say how pity she are with her face expression as really looks like she's in trouble. Come on, i've already know you are a deceiver, do you think i will still give you money? I didn't ask back the rm10 from you already consider very kind.
Okay, until here, im already late for my class, so i just walk away.

All this while, whenever i donate money, i never been so comfirm and sure i've been cheated, because they might from a true organization. Since i willing to take my money out for donation, then just let things end there. No point of thinking are they a swindler?
But this time ....
=(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

现在越来越多这种骗子了..
不要被上当了...
不过你那么心地善良和心nuan的人..
还是提防点吧...^^

cherrieslove said...

谢谢你的关心。。
=)

Molly said...

hey girl..you really have to be careful, nowadays there are more tactics to cheat.

if someone knocks on your window, ignore them, if they give u a flyer ignore them too. there was a case the girl took the flyer and felt dizzy, then she noticed there was a car following at her back. and the flyer was tested and results showed it contained those chemicals that makes u dizzy..