Monday, May 11, 2009

Heartache

Today is the 1st time my dad tells me his feelings. Im really surprise. Lately, my mom's temper had changed alot. She treats me and my sister much more hormonius than last time. But the way she treats my dad, had been different. Dad told me few things bout what she done. Maybe they both have different thought. But my mom didn't say it in a good way. I heard it too. Just now, while my mom's were not in the car, dad tells me that he's very upsad. He said : "现在你妈咪讲话,听了很kek sam"。 I know.... i can feel it from his voice. Sometimes when i heard his problem of his business, i know he is suffer and heartache with all his arduous problems. But the feeling will not be as suffer as the words that came by the wife . I really give highly respect to my dad as he did not scold ,talk back in defiance or angry of her . Even her words brought him to pain.

That's why i had always love my dad. He's a man who can really sacrifice for the person he love. I love him forever. He'll always be the best man in my heart.
I love my mom too. I know she didn't did it in purpose. Sometimes, my mom will tells me some problems of my dad too. Sincerely, im glad that they will tell me bout it. Just that, i really don't wish to see them in this condition. Life is to live with happiness.

3 comments:

笔≈bird said...

最近经济差,天气有不好..
每个人的脾气多多少少都会变差
所以要体谅下包容家人.
因为他们辛辛苦苦工作也是为了头家.

你的爱,他们一定会感受的到.
有那么懂事的女儿,它们一定很开心呢.
"别担心...幸福总在你们左右.."

cherrieslove said...

haha..no need u say i also know..
hmm.. hope so loh..
dun jus know how to say ah.
u also have to do it..

Anonymous said...

哈哈~~我只会说.。[JIE]